Another sold by Q State Properties!
House Sold - Flagstone QLD
Welcome to flagstone! A place that will grow with you and your family.
Featuring an open plan kitchen and dining area, a separate lounge, plus 4 reasonable bedrooms. This home has been well thought-out and built to ensure each member of the family is satisfied. Entertaining is a dream, bringing the outside in with a roomy undercover concrete alfresco area, watch the kids play on the lawn, or potentially pop in a pool.
With low maintenance gardens and desirable frontage this home is sure to please the modern family. What's better?
A fantastic school site is currently in works just down the street, so you can alleviate the morning panic of getting the kids to school on time.
– 4 Bedrooms, all with robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Smeg dishwasher, 600mm Westinghouse gas cooktop, 600mm Westinghouse oven, stone benchtops and soft close drawers
– Dining room with Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Seperate Lounge room
– Large internal laundry
– Security screens
– Spacious corner block
– Rear access for boat, trailer, or caravan
– Undercover alfresco area
Call Monique or Erin now to arrange a private viewing!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced