Some say no news is good news but at Q State Property we believe the lessor should always be informed of every aspect of your property and provide you with relevant, comprehensive news and real estate information instead of only hearing from us like the property management companies industry standard if there is a problem or issue.
We conduct a structured application process, screening all applications through the TICA national database to highlight any previous tenancy issues, checking the rental history and references provided. All applicants must supply at least 100 points of ID.
We have a Zero tolerance arrears policy, reporting is generated daily and no arrear is ever left untreated.
Sandy and Danielle work in a tight team we undertakes all the inspections, arrange maintenance and preventive work and will liaise with all parties involved.
Some say no news is good news but at Q State Properties we believe the lessor should always be informed of every aspect of your property and provide you with relevant, comprehensive news and real estate information instead of only hearing from us if there is a problem or issue.
What to expect from Q State Properties rental
property management services:
- Great communication
- FREE Professional Photography
- WEEKLY disbursements will help you with improved cash flow
- Property managers available 24/7 to both you and our tenants
- Great Tenants with strict tenant selection criteria and screening
- Maximum rental returns
- Zero tolerance arrears policy
- Property leased short amount of time
- Regular 3-month inspections of your property complete with photographs
- All landlords are welcome and encouraged to attend quarterly inspections if you wish
- Rental reviews conducted at each lease renewal period
- Good tenant relationships
- Submission of 24/7 emergency repairs and maintenance forms
- Monthly newsletters
- Kept informed of your local market area