Property Management Services
Assisting private landlords who manage their own properties
At Q State Properties we are all about building relationships so even if you have chosen to management your investment property yourself we are here to guide you and offer assistance.
There are many ways we offer our assistance or services:
1. Provide you with free resources including comprehensive checklist lists and forms for all that you must do prior, during and once a tenancy is ending. Further more we will also keep you updated on any legislation changes that may affect your or your tenants obligations whilst you are privately managing your home.
2. We can offer you a Let-Only service whereby we advertise and screen the tenant selection process for you.
3. If you already have your tenant ready to go but would like help with a comprehensive Entry Condition Report only we can do this one-off service for you.
If you would like to know more about how we can help and would like access to our many resources please complete the form below and we will be in touch.
Some say no news is good news but at Q State Property we believe the lessor should always be informed of every aspect of your property and provide you with relevant, comprehensive news and real estate information instead of only hearing from us like the property management companies industry standard if there is a problem or issue.
We conduct a structured application process, screening all applications through the TICA national database to highlight any previous tenancy issues, checking the rental history and references provided. All applicants must supply at least 100 points of ID.
We have a Zero tolerance arrears policy, reporting is generated daily and no arrear is ever left untreated.
Sandy and Danielle work in a tight team we undertakes all the inspections, arrange maintenance and preventive work and will liaise with all parties involved.
Some say no news is good news but at Q State Properties we believe the lessor should always be informed of every aspect of your property and provide you with relevant, comprehensive news and real estate information instead of only hearing from us if there is a problem or issue.
What to expect from Q State Properties rental
property management services:
- Great communication
- FREE Professional Photography
- WEEKLY disbursements will help you with improved cash flow
- Property managers available 24/7 to both you and our tenants
- Great Tenants with strict tenant selection criteria and screening
- Maximum rental returns
- Zero tolerance arrears policy
- Property leased short amount of time
- Regular 3-month inspections of your property complete with photographs
- All landlords are welcome and encouraged to attend quarterly inspections if you wish
- Rental reviews conducted at each lease renewal period
- Good tenant relationships
- Submission of 24/7 emergency repairs and maintenance forms
- Monthly newsletters
- Kept informed of your local market area