Property Management Services
What you can expect from Q State Properties:
One point of contact – The property manager who is responsible for your property will be the person who undertakes all the inspections, arranges maintenance and preventive work and will liaise with all parties involved.
You have access to 24/7 online maintenance forms for both emergency repairs and general repairs and maintenance.
We will always treat you with respect
What Q State Properties expect of our tenants:
Rent must be paid on time, we have a zero tolerance policy on rental arrears.
Maintenance issues must be reported and not left to become larger problems
Well kept home
Well kept and maintained lawn & gardens
FIND ME A HOME:
- Assists tenants to find the exact property that meets their search criteria, ensuring it is refined for their requirements
- Assist with the pre-application and application process Assistance with bond payments, power, phone, gas connections
- Upon approval assist with Bond eg easy bond pay
- Utility connection
- Use of moving trailer
Some say no news is good news but at Q State Property we believe the lessor should always be informed of every aspect of your property and provide you with relevant, comprehensive news and real estate information instead of only hearing from us like the property management companies industry standard if there is a problem or issue.
We conduct a structured application process, screening all applications through the TICA national database to highlight any previous tenancy issues, checking the rental history and references provided. All applicants must supply at least 100 points of ID.
We have a Zero tolerance arrears policy, reporting is generated daily and no arrear is ever left untreated.
Sandy and Danielle work in a tight team we undertakes all the inspections, arrange maintenance and preventive work and will liaise with all parties involved.
Some say no news is good news but at Q State Properties we believe the lessor should always be informed of every aspect of your property and provide you with relevant, comprehensive news and real estate information instead of only hearing from us if there is a problem or issue.
What to expect from Q State Properties rental
property management services:
- Great communication
- FREE Professional Photography
- WEEKLY disbursements will help you with improved cash flow
- Property managers available 24/7 to both you and our tenants
- Great Tenants with strict tenant selection criteria and screening
- Maximum rental returns
- Zero tolerance arrears policy
- Property leased short amount of time
- Regular 3-month inspections of your property complete with photographs
- All landlords are welcome and encouraged to attend quarterly inspections if you wish
- Rental reviews conducted at each lease renewal period
- Good tenant relationships
- Submission of 24/7 emergency repairs and maintenance forms
- Monthly newsletters
- Kept informed of your local market area