"Welcome Home to your Classic Queenslander"
House - Tamborine QLD
We are proud to introduce our latest rental listing in Tamborine.
You will feel at right at home from the minute you step into this family friendly, beautifully presented original Queenslander. Situated off the main road for easy access, this property boasts a paddock for your horse, a chook pen for your feathered friends and a pool for the kids, what more could you ask for!
With French doors leading to a spacious verandah overlooking the rear yard is perfect for entertaining guests, especially with direct access from the updated kitchen with plenty of storage throughout along with the modern conveniences of dishwasher.
The timber floors throughout the home add a touch of tradition with the addition of enjoying the warmth of the fireplace on chilly nights and bask in the sunshine in the sunroom during winter.
The family will fit right in with 4 bedrooms and a separate office, the main bedroom features walk in robe and a cozy window seat.
The1 bathroom features a large shower, separate bath whilst a separate washroom features the toilet and hand basin.
Gardens with the sprinklers connected to the bore. For horse lovers, there are 3 stables and 1 paddock, making this the perfect property for your equine friends. With tank water only and bin service, this property is approximately 2 acres, providing plenty of space for you and your family to enjoy.
AROUND THE PROPERTY:
– Approximate land size is 2 acres
– Paddock out the front
– 2 Bay shed with manual roller doors, insulated, with lights
– 3 x Stables
– Extra storage large enough to fit horse float or caravan
– In-ground pool with salt water filter & slide
– Chook pen
– Queenslander is presumed to be built in the 1920's and was moved here approximately 60 years ago
– 4 Bed + Study, 1 Bathroom
– Electric hot water system
– Laundry under house
– Main living area with wood burning fireplace
– Timber floors throughout
– Flyscreens on all windows
– Bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Separate toilet with vanity
– Dining room with ceiling fan, leads onto back verandah
– Kitchen with dishwasher, double sink, electric cooktop and electric oven
– Bedroom 1, 2 & 3 with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and bay window
With plenty of storage space around the property and a real country vibe, you will struggle to find another property that compares with this one.
Whether you love sitting out on the back verandah and watching the sun come up over the hills, spending time with your animals, or just kicking back in front of the fireplace, this property offers something for everyone.
Please note the following;
Property boundary as per the attached mapping outline, septic system is in place as such only environmentally friendly and approved cleaning ‘chemicals’ can be used. Property is solely on tank water, tenants are responsible for purchasing water when required. Pets and livestock will be considered on application basis in line with current legislation. All pool chemicals will be payable by the tenancy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "email agent" or the Book Inspection Button to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment. INSPECTIONS WILL NOT PROCEED IF THERE ARE NO REGISTERED ATTENDEES.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- Pet Friendly